Journey of Vinieta Bhatia



Vinieta Bhatia
Vinieta Bhatia

 Hi, myself Vinieta Bhatia.I want to share my travel experience with you. I recently visited Shimla with my family and thought of sharing my experiences with this group.The accommodation was simply awesome and we started for trekking after a short nap. We enjoyed Chadwick Falls, Jakhoo Temple, Dhanu Devta Temple and Tara Devi Temple. We visited the Famous Gaiety Theatre; the Architecture of many buildings in Shimla is simply overwhelming. The best part of the vacation is the Yak Ride at Kufri, a place 16 km from Shimla. Though it is good, cool place, and we enjoyed our break away from heat, I may not rate it very high especially if you are visiting from far distances in summer. Visit here to know more about Vinieta Bhatia.

Comments